Time Management & Organization
So much to do, so little time; or so you thought! In this course, you can take back control of your time by learning about procrastination, identifying your time wasters, and discovering tools that can help you organize. You will learn to estimate, visualize, and prioritize based on your values and goals, and will create a personalized plan for managing your time – let’s do this!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of time management and organization
- Recognize causes of procrastination
- Identify your time wasters
- Describe techniques to overcome procrastination
- Outline strategies for reducing time wasters
- Identify priorities (based upon values and goals)
- Present a personalized plan for managing your time
- Unit 1: What is Time Management & Organization?
- Unit 2: Where Does My Time Go?
- Unit 3: Time Wizards! How to Take Back Control of Your Time
- Unit 4: What To Do With All My New Time?
- Unit 5: Making a Plan: This Is What I Will Do With My Time!