Money 101: Money Matters
Love it or hate it, we all use money. But what is it and how do we know where to spend it? This course will cover the basic principles of money. You will have the opportunity to practice everyday money tasks and choices.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and name the different types of coins and bills.
2. Count money and make change accurately.
3. Distinguish between needs and wants.
4. Practice prioritizing where you spend your money.
5. Recognize strategies to reduce costs when spending and purchasing.
6. Identify short and long-term money goals.
Tuesday & Thursdays from 7-8 PM EST
Unit 1: What is Money?
Unit 2: Needs & Wants
Unit 3: Prioritizing
Unit 4: Spending & Purchasing
Unit 5: Money Goals