Being healthy is more than just not being sick! In this course, you will learn about the power of physical activity, sleep, food, connection, and healthy relationships in your healthy life. You will get to practice habits that can help to reduce stress and create a personalized plan for keeping your body, mind, and spirit healthy. Welcome to Healthy You!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the different elements of living a healthy life (mind, body, and spirit)
- Describe the importance of physical activity, sleep, and the food you put in your body
- Recognize how the food you put into your body impacts how you feel mentally
- Identify what stress feels like in your body & mind
- Practice daily habits that can help to reduce stress
- Recognize the importance of connection and healthy relationship to fuel your spirit
- Unit 1: What Does it Mean to Be Healthy?
- Unit 2: 1Healthy Body
- Unit 3: Healthy Mind
- Unit 4: Healthy Spirit
- Unit 5: Healthy You! What's Your Plan?