STRIVE U Community Supports Direct Support Professional
STRIVE U Community Supports DSP
Are you looking for a FUN job that allows you to make a difference in people's lives? Then this job is for you!
PSL Services is seeking motivated, organized individuals to fill a part-time Direct Support Professional position in our STRIVE U - Community Supports Program. This program is designed for adult students with intellectual disabilities and offers a wide range of community based services specifically designed and individualized to meet the needs of the students at STRIVE U.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities on their life skill goals while maintaining a safe, comfortable and fun atmosphere
- Providing support in community activities with participants.
- Building relationships with clients and providing emotional support and crisis intervention when necessary
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer
Also offering a $1,750 Sign-on Bonus!
For more information or to express interest, please apply below.